“IRA Rollover” Gifts for Donors Aged 70½ or Older
How It Works
- You are 70½ or older and instruct your plan administrator to make a direct transfer of up to $100,000 to Ohio State
- Plan administrator makes transfer as directed to Ohio State
- Your gift is transferred directly to Ohio State; since you do not receive the funds, they are not included in your gross income*
- Your gift will count towards your minimum distribution requirement
- You support the programs that are important to you at Ohio State
*No income-tax deduction is allowed for the transfer.
Request an eBrochure
Office of Estate and Gift Planning
The Ohio State University
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.